Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty Launches Improved Website
New features to make searching for homes more intuitive than ever
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty (Verani) has launched a new and improved experience for buyers and sellers who are beginning their search online. The new Verani.com offers up-to-date, intuitive tools for customers, as well as features that improve their agents’ ability to effectively serve clients and customers.
Buyers and sellers will have access to the following new features:
- Comprehensive home value estimates, including how many buyers are in the market for similar homes and email home valuation updates
- Data on recent sales and buyer trends
- Listings with extensive neighborhood information, including school ratings, commute times, local home sale data, and more
- Ability to save properties and create trip lists on login
- Ability to quickly search for agents by service area and specialty
- Easy access to lists of open houses
- List of properties that are coming soon to the market
- Real-time property updates via email
- Guides and educational information about the buying and selling processes
The new website was built by Real Estate Website Solutions (REWS), which offers customer relationship management systems for real estate brokerages. In addition to the features for buyers and sellers, agents also have access to a new, extensive system that allows them to keep in contact with clients easily, send them the newest listings, and keep track their preferences and needs, all while they are on the go.
“We chose REWS for their fantastic support, innovation, and understanding of today’s real estate marketplace,” said Giovanni Verani, President of Verani. “Verani makes technology a priority for its customers and its agents, and REWS offered us the customization and tools we needed. We were able to add a lot of value for buyers and sellers who use our website as a resource, while also giving agents the up-to-date systems they need to meet their clients and customers’ needs quickly.”
The new website involved extensive customization and REWS’ development of new, enhanced tools to improve the way Verani is able to stay in contact with its customers and deliver the information they need.
"For more than 10 years, Real Estate Web Solutions, LLC has developed and evolved our Real Estate Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to streamline daily actions and drive revenue-generating activity for real estate brokerages,” said George Toumbalakis, Co-Founder. “Our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution was created specifically for real estate brokers and their agents, enabling significant improvement in the efficiency and responsiveness of agents working in the office or off-site. We're very excited to work with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty and to further power their efforts.”
The new website can be viewed at www.verani.com. To learn more about Verani or real estate in New Hampshire, contact 888-723-0306, or visit verani.com.
|Previous Post||Next Post|